Modern ERP, LLC is an exciting, rewarding, innovative and fun place to work and to grow professionally! Our core values are simple:
- Authenticity— we live and thrive on making our business processes easy to understand and authentic to the business purpose. Pricing should directly correlate to the value the customer receives from us as their trusted advisor.
- Innovation — we are the modernizers of the world! We are the people who are always improving. Today’s successes are the foundation for tomorrow’s triumphs.
- Inclusive — across the board, from our client relationships to our team members, all people are respected.
- Disrupters — we are the change agents, the catalysts. A few “drops of Modern ERP” will change not only our customer’s businesses but also our own businesses and our industry.
- Digital Transformers — bringing technology, solutions, people and processes together to provide businesses with a modern approach to get closer to their customers and improve their customer relationships.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Customer Success Journey Manager — to be successful in this role, the candidate will exhibit an innovative approach to building and capturing the attention of their networks of people to tell the Modernization Story! This role is best suited for a well-rounded person who feels comfortable speaking with business leaders, working in a team selling environment and walking the customer through the overall deployment and success of their Modern ERP solution. The most exciting part of this job is to work with and build relationships across so many different companies, getting to know different industries and seeing all aspects of the journey through to success!
Dynamics GP Consultant — Contract to hire position — to be successful in this role, the candidate will have a depth of functional and technical knowledge of Dynamics GP and all common ISV’s. Integration Manager, Analytical Accounting, Multi-dimensional Accounting and Management Reporter skills will be a plus. We are looking for contractors who can work part time on specific customer requests. Contractors bringing a book of business to the firm will be eligible for additional compensation.
Customer Deployment Manager — to be successful in this role, the candidate will be able to deliver on the Modern ERP Deployment Methodology™. This methodology is a modern, sprint cycle driven, agile methodology that allows us to deliver more, provide more value and modernize clients. The best person for this role will perform onboarding of new customers, follow the methodology to deploy new clients solutions and bring value to each implementation. Success in this position will be measured by ultimate client satisfaction and retention.